EVXO COSMETICS IS ANSWERING MY NATURAL MAKEUP PRAYERS.
Whoa. Could it be? The holy crossroad of cosmetics and skin care? I’m in! Evxo Cosmetics is a brand in which I’ve written an honest review of my experience (below) and that I am excited to share with the masses. They’re already on my good list, as they are an animal friendly, organic, sulfate + paraben free brand you can use daily, without sacrificing your skin to the dark lords…
The founder, Brittni Kristine, has really nailed it when it comes to “good for you” makeup products. Her line (which includes liquid foundation, mascara, lipstick, lip balm, concealer, brow pomade and brow powder) promotes a WAY healthier way of living glam, which I also love. I’m humbled and super excited to be reviewing such a great brand. Let’s get right into it!
Products I received:
The first thing I noticed was the packaging, much like any other beauty product aficionado out there. To my delight, it all looks extremely environmentally friendly! I love that. Here’s some more tidbits:
- Eco-Friendly – I love it when companies push to utilize sustainable packaging choices. Their packaging is made from recycled materials and the foundation bottle is from sturdy recyclable glass, topped with a sustainably-farmed wood.
- Better Control – Many foundation bottles on the market today come with pumps that pump a set amount; meaning you don’t have control over how much product comes out of the bottle. With their push button droppers, you can easily dispense the exact amount you need, saving you product and money.
- Hygienic –Using the pipette, you can place the product directly onto your face, using a beauty blender sponge.
- Get every last drop! – EVXO bottles are designed so that the tip of the dropper fits perfectly into a small notch in the bottom of the bottle. This ensures that you get as much product as possible out of your purchase. (How thoughtful!) With poorly designed packaging like pump bottles you could lose as much as 10-15% of the product inside the packaging when you throw it away, or, just as bad, need to break the bottle apart to access the last portion. (We’ve all been there…)
I mean, I’m pretty on board so far.
So here we go!
Peek-a-boo Liquid Organic Mineral Foundation in Pearl – $30
This formula is REALLY GOOD. I’m only surprised because I really can’t believe it. I love it so much! I applied it to my face directly from the dropper, wet my beauty blender and sponged it around my T-zone. It claims light coverage, but wow! It covered a lot of discoloration really, really well.
I’m not used to such liquid foundation, so this application was new for me. I’m not mad at it, however. The formula blended out on my skin phenomenally.
- PERFECT FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – EVXO Foundations are Certified Organic with Natural Ingredients to keep from clogging your pores, which I have to do daily. Thankfully, this long lasting formula will accentuate your natural beauty instead of creating a “mask” cake-face effect.
- ALL DAY WEAR – It went on super smooth with a dewey, non-greasy finish. Didn’t give me a weird nose crease, either. Definite plus.
- BUILDABLE COVERAGE – I kept my look light and natural by only layering a bit, but it still provided me with enough coverage to cover problem areas and discoloration.
Wanna test it out with free Prime shipping? You can purchase it from Amazon here.
OTHER FOUNDATION COLORS
Alright, moving on to this bad boy.
Length and Strength Mascara $20
The spoolie (sp?) on the wand is pretty good. It’s not as fluffy as some, but definitely isn’t plastic or cheap feeling when applying. She took a few layers to build, but overall I’m impressed with this product as well. Definitely an item I can use everyday!
Purchase with Amazon Prime here.
Overall, I’m very pleased with the quality of both products. If you’re curious about trying, please visit EVXO Cosmetics and explore a little! It’s a great brand to support and is ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN. What’s not to love?
Until next time, babes.