- a state of self-assurance that comes from feeling confident in one’s own skin
- the feeling that one can conquer anything and everything with clear skin
And giiiirl, may all of our han-hoo’s shine through with these new cute and highly affordable beauty products.
When I received my items from Hanhoo, I was pleased with the bright colors and inviting feel of their brand right away. Here are the items I’ll be reviewing:
Argan Oil Makeup Removing Wipes – $4
These wipes were the bomb. Not only are they made for all skin types, they’re super gentle, fragrance free, sulfate free AND paraben free; all while getting the job done. They’re formulated with Argan oil and vitamin C to give your pores a nice deep clean, ultimately brightening your skin. What I really like about these is that when I go to wipe my eye makeup off, the product doesn’t leave an after-burn feeling like most. I would definitely purchase these!
- Removing stubborn makeup
- Brightening and hydration
- All skin types
Collagen + Vitamin C Drink Packs – $3
With a taste of tart orange, you’re getting your full intake of vitamin C, AND a whopping 1000mg of collagen per serving. To put that into perspective:
- One study concluded that 10 grams of collagen peptides taken as part of a fruit-based beverage were significantly more successful in decreasing the depth of existing skin wrinkles in middle-aged women compared to placebo after only 9 weeks.
- Another study found that dosages as low as 2.5 to 5 grams per day for 4 weeks were successful in increasing skin elasticity in elderly women.
Personally, I’ve never *seen* benefits of using collagen, so I’m not too crazy for it. But these flavorful packets do make a wonderful addition to your beauty water, that’s for sure.
Bubble Up Peeling Pads – $4
And now, the best for last! I really loved these little pads. They’re super effective in exfoliating dead skin cells, cleaning clogged pores, and I think they’d be amazing for travel such as camping. These cool duo-sided pads are formulated with collagen AND enzyme powder and are of course fragrance, paraben and sulfate-free. All you need to do is wet your face, wet the pad, and get to scrubbin’. Note: this is not a chemical peed pad, even through it does say “peeling” in the name.
Until next time,